This site provides some useful links and sign-posting surrounding Covid-19 for the nursing workforce in Primary care:
- COVID-10: steps for GP Practices to take
- RCGP Guidance on workload prioritisation during COVID-19
- Primary Care Bulletin: latest guidance for General Practice.
- The RCN’s guidance on how to protect yourself, what you should expect from your employer and what to do if you have concerns.
- The NMC’s joint statement on expanding the nursing working force during the outbreak.
- NHS England and NHS Improvement guidance for primary care on Covid-19.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask (WHO guidance)
- NHS Supply Chain’s Delivery Schedule for PPE
- Public Health England poster guide for staff about how to put on PPE, including FFP3 respirators.
The NMC’s Andrea Sutcliffe’s latest blog on the outbreak