The Healthcare Library of Northern Ireland is free to all HSC Staff
Did you know The Healthcare Library of Northern Ireland is free to use? Just click the link and register in a couple of minutes: healthcarelibrary.qub.ac.uk/Membership/NewMemberRegistration/
Benefit today from these perks:
- Access to thousands of quality journals, books and online resources
- Access to five regional and Trust-based libraries, plus the McClay Library at Queen’s University Belfast
- The ability to borrow up to fifteen books covering all HSC Specialities
- Free Inter Library Loan Requests
- Free online literature search request service
- Stay up to date with our current awareness bulletins including one on General Practice
- A comfortable research environment with WiFi and Computer Access
- Bookable group study rooms
- Wellbeing Areas in our Craigavon Area Hospital and Royal Victoria Hospital branches
The Healthcare Library of Northern Ireland is a great support when working on your professional development.
Here are some good ways to get started:
Find the branch closest to you: healthcarelibrary.qub.ac.uk/UsingtheLibrary/YourLibraries/
Sign up for a training session. There are different sessions including a basic welcome session, literature searching and utilising various databases here.
Need some specific research help? Check out your Subject Guide: libguides.qub.ac.uk/HealthcareLibrary/MedicineDentistryandHealthcareSciences
Here you will find the details of your Specialist Librarian, Richard Fallis, as well as links to important databases and resources.
We hope to see you at the Healthcare Library soon!