We are delighted to be joined by Leanne Davidson, Associate Specialist Critical Care RVH who alongside colleagues leads on a Post-ICU follow up service. This will be an opportunity for all Primary Care and MDT colleagues to understand some of the post ICU issues and complications that patients encounter including Post Intensive Care Syndrome. There will be some information about the ICU follow up service and the opportunity to feedback on any interface or communication issues to date. The service is MDT led with nursing, physio and psychology team members and with further direct engagement with ENT / Orthopaedics and Community AHP teams. We plan to have teaching and and insights from some of the MDT members during the session.
- Life After Critical Illness | The Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine (ficm.ac.uk)
- Overview | Rehabilitation after critical illness in adults | Guidance | NICE
- Overview | Rehabilitation after critical illness in adults | Quality standards | NICE
- GPICS V2.1 (2).pdf (ficm.ac.uk)
- Information sheets – ICUsteps
- British Association of Dermatologists (bad.org.uk)